Experience the ultimate comfort and relaxation with our cozy slippers - the perfect way to unwind after a long day. Made from premium materials, our slippers are not only warm and stylish but also water and fire-resistant, providing you with added peace of mind and protection.
FREE Shipping & Returns
Handmade with Love
Made from 100% Wool
Easily Cared For
Felt Slippers and Wool Felt Shoes Made from 100% Natural, Mulesing-Free Wool
All WoolFit slippers have one thing in common: they are made exclusively from sustainable materials, most notably natural wool. Only pure wool can preserve the unique natural feel and breathable effect of felt.
In Germany, the term "wool felt" can be used for felt with a wool content of just 95%. The remaining 5% is typically supplemented with synthetic materials to make the felt easier to process mechanically. However, this not only makes it less breathable, but also less biodegradable.
Natural, organic wool
Vegetable-tanned, high-quality leather sole
Non-slip natural rubber sole
Sustainable, Fair Slippers with High-Quality Standards
No matter how sustainable the materials are, if the quality is not good, then even the most sustainable materials are not worth it. Therefore, quality and durability are our top priorities when it comes to our slippers.
The advantage of WoolFit slippers lies in their construction: most of our models are made using a centuries-old craft technique called wet felting. This involves felting the shoe by hand in one piece, which means that it does not need seams, which are often the weakest point in terms of durability.
The second advantage is the insoles that many of our models have. Once they have been worn out, they can be easily replaced without having to renew the entire shoe.
The Right Shoe for Every Foot
We started with the Footprint barefoot slipper, which adapts to the shape of the wearer's foot. Now we have a variety of different models designed for the different needs of their wearers.
Flexible, soft slippers for barefoot wearers
Roomy slippers for insole wearers
Seamless felt slippers for sensitive feet
Models available for narrow, normal, and extra-wide feet
Available in sizes 18-50 in many colors and styles
Felt Slippers for Insole Wearers
As an insole wearer, it's not easy to find a nice felt slipper that fits your own orthopedic inserts. We have developed a shoe last with the German traditional company Fargus that is ideal for most inserts. Our Classic Slipper range can comfortably accommodate inserts up to 1 cm thick. Other models, such as the Taiga home office slipper or the Ballerina, are also suitable for inserts, but are more suitable for thinner inserts of 4-6mm.
Very good customer feedback regarding the fit of their own inserts
We offer a variety of felt insoles in different colors
Our secret tip for insole wearers: the FeelGood footbed
Leather Sole Slippers
Most of our slippers have a leather sole. Leather is a sustainable material, as it is usually a by-product of the meat industry. It is ideal for slipper soles because it is regionally available and has excellent properties in terms of flexibility, slip resistance, and durability. They also have a very elegant look and can be worn comfortably on the sofa without feeling "wrong". The leather sole of our Kirgistan models is vegetable-tanned, i.e. purely vegetable and without chemicals.