The Ideal Slippers for Wide Feet & High Insteps
- Soft, skin-friendly felt made from 100% pure new wool
- Hand-felted in one piece using traditional methods
- Warm and breathable at the same time
- Easy to put on with a wide entry
- Integrated, adaptable footbed
- Flexible sole made of robust goat leather
- Same construction as the Footprint, but better for high insteps.
The Most Extraordinary WoolFit
The combination of modern design, natural materials, the WoolFit® shoe bed, and handcraftsmanship make the WoolFit® Moccasin a truly extraordinary felt slipper.
We added the felt moccasin to our product range because it not only looks great, but also offers an ideal solution for people with very high insteps and wider feet. The integrated hand-felted tongue makes the shoe flexibly adaptable for high insteps.
The wool used for the felt in our moccasin is 100% natural and comes from Oceania. With a wool fiber diameter of 24 microns, it is only one step below merino wool in softness, but much more robust and durable.
Our WoolFit® Moccasin is made in a Nepalese factory. The production process places great emphasis on using natural, regional raw materials. This particularly sustainable method of production is at the core of our company and brand philosophy, which is to minimize our impact on the environment as much as possible.